Support & Giving
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Lyric's annual budget calls for more than 40% in contributed support. This support comes in the form of corporate sponsorships, foundation grants and individual donor contributions. It not only goes towards keeping ticket prices low, but also helps sustain Lyric’s other programs, including arts outreach and arts education. Donations of all amounts are appreciated and accepted. Every little bit helps and goes directly back into Lyric's education and theatrical programming!
- Allows Lyric to amaze audiences with stellar professional musical theatre produced and performed right here in Oklahoma.
- Has launched Lyric to a level of national recognition as highlighted in Playbill Magazine Online and Yahoo! News. USA Today even named Lyric Theatre as one of the "10 great places to see the lights way off Broadway!"
- Helps empower future generations of children by teaching them the skillful art form of musical theatre.
- Allows our dedicated staff to offer arts outreach programs to public schools free of charge.
- Helps Lyric present intimate concerts and innovative productions in addition to the regular season.
- Helps Lyric hold workshops for the development of new musical theatre works.
Our sponsors play an essential part in bringing Lyric magic to life. Benefits of corporate or individual sponsorship include tickets to Lyric productions that can be given to employees, friends or clients, parking at the Civic Center, exposure through marketing partnerships, and much more. For more information on sponsor benefits and how to support Lyric's productions, click here.